The Symphony 3 is an excellent machine for those who require portability, clinical styling, and robust alloy frame.
Please Note: due to negotiation with our supplier we can ship this device to any country except North America.
Dedicated to make your work easier and with portability and simple functionality in mind Symphony 3 delivers the reliable high precision results. This machine is an economical alternative the top of the line Linelle Supreme and a more clinical styling than the Linelle 2 coupled with a robust brushed aluminium frame.
The NEW ergonomically designed cosmetic pen has a completely redesigned needle depth adjustment and its light weight and permits you to work steadily and precisely. It is compatible with the full range of ingenious creatip twist cartridges hygienically sealed to avoid spills and backflows and available in numerous shapes and needle configurations for every application.
As we all know with advances in technology electronic devices keep getting smaller and yet still provide the same functions, some users have taken to calling this device the i-tat due to the obvious styling comparisons to apple iphone.
Below are some key features at a glance;
- Full Digital functionality
- Ultra compact base station
- Robust aluminium external casing
- Attractive clinical styling with clean lines
- New light weight hand piece with new more precise needle depth control
- Can plug 2 hand pieces into the device for quick switching between needle types
- Perfect for the technician on the go!
NB. Creatip Twists are a designed to fit the Linelle One & Linelle Two & the Symphony 3 and the Creatips are designed to fit the Linelle Supreme they are not interchangeable.
The sleek, intuitive clinical styled control unit with its digital controlled hand piece ensure top precision and allows you to focus fully on your work. Light and compact, the Symphony 3 operates with minimal noise and vibration, takes up little space, and is easily transported.
Must See - Click Here to see my Special Report
Linelle Digital Machine ~ Comparison to a Standard Rotary Pen
The Creatip Twist needle modules are incredible, no more mucking around with needles, tips, casings and transmissions shafts, creatip modules replace all those fiddly components with one single use sterile needle chamber that is completely separated from the hand piece to prevent flow back contamination. For safety when the machine is turned off the creatip twist needle automatically retracts thus helping to prevent needle stick injuries.
The advantages at a glance
• low cost, high benefit
• easy to use, easy to clean
• Weight 1100 g
• Width 230mm x height 45mm x depth 185 mm
• smallest lightweight hand piece
• New technology for setting handpiece depth
• high needle frequency – 50-150 penetrations per second
• low noise and vibration
• safe, hygienic - NEW creatip twist system
• precision technology
• Base station - brushed aluminium outer case
• made in Germany according to ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 13485, and CE quality standards
• 12 months warranty
• clinical styling
The Symphony 3 set includes
• the ergonomic pen
• the easy-to-use, easy-to-clean base station with integrated pen rest
• the convenient foot pedal
• the power adapter
• Additional 1 year warranty - 2 years peace of mind (Just $99).
• A creatip module (30 needle cartridges) starter pack (just $11.67each)
NB. Due to the high value of this item postage costs at checkout must include a mail option with insurance.
*Patents: US 6,505,530; US 6,345,553; DE 299 19 199; EP 1 495 782; EP 1 618 915; EP 1 882 492; EP 1 743 673; further patents pending
- 24/02/2017 CTshop Official Distributor For Tina Davies Professional Range
- 14/02/2017 Plagiarism
- 03/01/2017 Normal Shipping
- 06/12/2016 Festive Season Shipping Restrictions
- 22/09/2016 Looking for MicroBlading Supplies?
- 11/04/2016 Server Maintenance Is Being Performed
- 12/03/2016 Are You Thinking About Purchasing Second Hand Equipment?
- 18/02/2016 MicroBlading - First Things First
- 20/01/2016 New Facebook News Group for Prospective Students
- 01/07/2015 Fake Equipment Suppliers
- 15/11/2014 AAM Board Certified Intructor
- 01/06/2014 Update on Products
- 01/10/2013 Some Needles - Out of Stock
- 03/09/2013 Site Transfer
- 06/08/2013 New S-3 Digital Machine Now in Stock
- 17/07/2012 Amiea Permanent International Congress Nov 2012
- 29/02/2012 Beware of Cheap Imitation Parts & Accessories
- 04/02/2012 New Faster Server for CTshop
- 14/09/2010 We're Selected as Exclusive Australian Agent for Amiea