Among other technique related issues almost all of the technicians who come to us for problem solving training sessions are either using the wrong needle depth or are not checking their needle depth at all. Currently none of the cosmetic tattoo devices on the market provide a digital display of the amount of exposed needle which means that the technician must find an accurate alternative means of measuring.
To be useful a needle depth gauge must be capable of measuring in increments of 0.1mm (100microns), for this reason there are very few products on the market that are suitable for use as a needle depth gauge.
Needle Depth Gauge
5mm Gauge in 0.1mm (100µm) Increments
(picture taken with 12X magnification)
This metal gauge is a delicate piece of measuring equipment please handle with care.
A minimum magnification of 10 Diopters / 3.5X magnification will be required to be able to view the scale.
Small scale readings and needle adjustments take time to master.
Features & Description
• 5mm Gauge in 0.1mm (100µm) Increments
• Compact measuring tool is just 8cm in length
• Comes with plastic display box
• No more guessing!
- 24/02/2017 CTshop Official Distributor For Tina Davies Professional Range
- 14/02/2017 Plagiarism
- 03/01/2017 Normal Shipping
- 06/12/2016 Festive Season Shipping Restrictions
- 22/09/2016 Looking for MicroBlading Supplies?
- 11/04/2016 Server Maintenance Is Being Performed
- 12/03/2016 Are You Thinking About Purchasing Second Hand Equipment?
- 18/02/2016 MicroBlading - First Things First
- 20/01/2016 New Facebook News Group for Prospective Students
- 01/07/2015 Fake Equipment Suppliers
- 15/11/2014 AAM Board Certified Intructor
- 01/06/2014 Update on Products
- 01/10/2013 Some Needles - Out of Stock
- 03/09/2013 Site Transfer
- 06/08/2013 New S-3 Digital Machine Now in Stock
- 17/07/2012 Amiea Permanent International Congress Nov 2012
- 29/02/2012 Beware of Cheap Imitation Parts & Accessories
- 04/02/2012 New Faster Server for CTshop
- 14/09/2010 We're Selected as Exclusive Australian Agent for Amiea