Recently Rosalie Pech a highly skilled Cosmetic
Tattooist Specialist from NSW decided to attend a digital training session
with Andrea whilst collecting her new Amiea Linelle Supreme, Andrea was
very impressed with Rosalie's skill and professionalism and recommends
that clients in NSW looking for a skilled practitioner using the state of
the art Linelle Supreme should contact Rosalie at
Andrea Darby & Rosalie Pech
Completion of a successful Amiea Digital Session
CosmeticTattooist.com offers comprehensive and innovative training via an
Accelerated Interactive Vocational Education Program© (AIVEP) course framework.
Our industry first training format provides our course participants an accelerated approach to learning via carefully structured course design, innovative methodologies, high standards and a relaxed learning environment. Enrolled practitioners are treated as our peers engaged in a shared learning process collaborating for professional development.
Cosmetic Tattooists who purchase an Amiea Linelle are provided a $200
discount off of the price of Module 6 (Digital Training).
Module 6 is a one on one practical training session in the use of the Amiea Linelle Supreme with a certified Workplace Trainer with the Victorian Registrations and Qualifications Authority. Cosmetic Tattooists who enrol can chose the procedure that they would like to perform and the procedure can be conducted either in your salon or ours (additional costs will apply for salon locations outside of the Melbourne metro).
Please note that Andrea is providing the only genuine Amiea authorised training in Australia do not be misled into paying for unauthorised training on an Amiea device elsewhere. Andrea is the the only trainer in Australia who has undergone intensive training with the manufacturer on the full range of Amiea machines and needles.
Your practical training session will cover;
• An introduction to Digital Cosmetic Tattooing.
• A demonstration on machine assembly and use of the Creatip needle system.
• Explanation of the selection of Creatips for various procedures.
• Explanation of the selection of pigments for use with the Linelle and an introduction to Monodose Pigments.
• Recommended procedure setup for a more clinical approach to Digital Cosmetic Tattooing.
• Demonstration of our handpiece covering system developed for extra procedural hygiene.
• A full procedure of your choice performed on a model via one to one with a certified instructor.
Upon successful completion of Module 6 participants are provided a certificate of completion.
Module 6 can also be incorporated into your initial
training as a Cosmetic Tattooist during Modules 2-5
at no additional cost
if students purchase an Amiea Linelle Supreme prior to commencement of
your practical training!
|Click Here to see our Gold Standard Training Guarantee .|
- 27/11/2012 CTshop Become Exclusive Distributor for Ripar Cosmetici
- 17/07/2012 Amiea Permanent International Congress Nov 2012
- 29/02/2012 Beware of Cheap Imitation Parts & Accessories
- 04/02/2012 New Faster Server for CTshop
- 14/09/2010 We're Selected as Exclusive Australian Agent for Amiea