Example of 3D Areola Tattoo Healing
CosmeticTattooist.com offers comprehensive and innovative training via an
Accelerated Interactive Vocational Education Program© (AIVEP) course framework.
Our industry first training format provides our course participants an accelerated approach to learning via carefully structured course design, innovative methodologies, high standards and a relaxed learning environment. Enrolled practitioners are treated as our peers engaged in a shared learning process collaborating for professional development.
Cosmetic Tattooists who purchase 1 or more days training in 3D-SAT™ will
receive our expert
training manual free of charge.
Module 17 is a one on one practical training session in our own trademark method of creating 3 Dimensional Nipple Areola Complex Tattoos 3D-SAT™ with Andrea a certified Workplace Trainer with the Victorian Registrations and Qualifications Authority.
Cosmetic Tattooists who enrol can chose how many days of training that they require at the price listed above per day (2 days training is recommended), and the procedures can be conducted either in your salon or ours (additional costs will apply for salon locations outside of the Melbourne metro).
Please note that Andrea has undergone training in Medical & Areola Tattooing in a wide variety of locations including the Royal College of Surgeons in London, Andrea's unique 3D-SAT™ techniques are second to none in the industry.
Your practical training session will cover;
• Use of advanced Amiea digital machines to perform all treatments.
• 2-3 NAC tattooing models per day with a variety of treatment needs.
• Explanation of the selection of Creatips for different techniques procedures.
• Explanation of the selection of pigments for different treatments.
• Recommended procedure setup for a more clinical approach to ParaMedical Tattooing.
• Full supervision and demonstration via one to one training with a certified instructor.
• You will gain some actual hands on tattooing experience (not just working on practice pads like some courses)
Upon successful completion of Module 17 participants are provided a certificate of completion.
Prerequisite: Students should have
already completed a comprehensive training course provided by a reputable
training facility and a range of advanced training sessions involving
advanced needle use and techniques, and have a minimum of 2 years full
time cosmetic tattooing experience prior to enrolment.
|Click Here to see our Gold Standard Training Guarantee .|
- 24/02/2017 CTshop Official Distributor For Tina Davies Professional Range
- 14/02/2017 Plagiarism
- 03/01/2017 Normal Shipping
- 06/12/2016 Festive Season Shipping Restrictions
- 22/09/2016 Looking for MicroBlading Supplies?
- 11/04/2016 Server Maintenance Is Being Performed
- 12/03/2016 Are You Thinking About Purchasing Second Hand Equipment?
- 18/02/2016 MicroBlading - First Things First
- 20/01/2016 New Facebook News Group for Prospective Students
- 01/07/2015 Fake Equipment Suppliers
- 15/11/2014 AAM Board Certified Intructor
- 01/06/2014 Update on Products
- 01/10/2013 Some Needles - Out of Stock
- 03/09/2013 Site Transfer
- 06/08/2013 New S-3 Digital Machine Now in Stock
- 17/07/2012 Amiea Permanent International Congress Nov 2012
- 29/02/2012 Beware of Cheap Imitation Parts & Accessories
- 04/02/2012 New Faster Server for CTshop
- 14/09/2010 We're Selected as Exclusive Australian Agent for Amiea